Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Custom Designed Christmas Cards











Here are a few of my Custom Designed Christmas Cards. Please book your session soon as I have very few days left and will be taking only a certain amount of sessions. (unless I learn to work even faster.) For all my babies please make sure you have your sessions booked through January as I want to make sure I can tell your baby's entire story for that first year...Getting into the busiest time of the year...We have already started printing Christmas Cards, can you believe it! Christmas will be here before you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Thompson Photography's Fan Box

About Me

My photo
I am a professional photographer, Specializing in Newborn/Childrens Photography. I also do Families, Seniors, Engagement, Bridal and Weddings. 318 339 6279