Wednesday, May 5, 2010

In the Garden, while the dew is on the roses...

I wanted to let everyone know that I have been photographing Rose Garden sessions for the last 2 weeks. Last month was my busiest month ever, even busier than Christmas. Somehow this month (May) is booked solid (everyday). Lots of baby's being born, some early and having to shift everything around. Can't wait for you to see some of the images that I have taken. I can't tell you how beautiful it is outside, the smell of roses and birds singing everywhere. These are the good times, for me it's in the garden while the dew is still on the roses...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Thompson Photography's Fan Box

About Me

My photo
I am a professional photographer, Specializing in Newborn/Childrens Photography. I also do Families, Seniors, Engagement, Bridal and Weddings. 318 339 6279