Sunday, July 18, 2010

Free 8x10

Just checking, to see who is checking out my blog. The first Follower of my blog (check bottom to sign up.) that emails me, gets a free 8x10 on matt board. I will check the time on the email to determine the first person to see this entry and respond! You must be a follower to win...I will be giving an additional 8x10 to one of my followers, Sunday July 25.
UPDATE:Katrina Gresham was the lucky winner 10:55 am this today.
You can still sign up to be a follower to enter to win another 8x10 this Sunday.

5 comments:

  1. I hope I done this right!
    :)
    Kaci Cothern

    ReplyDelete
  2. sign me up please! April Cavin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I win! Please enter me! :) Erin Masters

    ReplyDelete
  4. SIGN ME UP!! Shelley Creel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I emailed your yahoo address! Did I win? This is misty Carriere.

    ReplyDelete

Cindy Thompson Photography's Fan Box

About Me

My photo
I am a professional photographer, Specializing in Newborn/Childrens Photography. I also do Families, Seniors, Engagement, Bridal and Weddings. 318 339 6279