Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm still above ground!!!!!

Welllllll, I still have my 5mm kidney stone (realized I had it August 4th at 4:30 am). I've been to the E.R. Had one surgery to put in a stent(was intubated for this). They tell me 5mm stones are too big to pass.

I have been trying to educate myself to help make this process more bearable. I've been told that the stent has to stay in place 7-9 days for swelling to go down so that after the lithotripsy (shock waves to crush the stone) the "gravel" can pass easier. I go to the Dr. on August 16 to "SET UP" the lithotripsy. I will have the stint at least 2 weeks after that. I thought I was a "tough ole gal" but evidently I'm not.

I will try and shift most August sessions to September and October.
I will try and call everyone to move your sessions if possible.

I have been doing slideshows and reorders and giving out pictures, keeping everything going.

I am so sorry for the inconvenience to everyone.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Thompson Photography's Fan Box

About Me

My photo
I am a professional photographer, Specializing in Newborn/Childrens Photography. I also do Families, Seniors, Engagement, Bridal and Weddings. 318 339 6279