Saturday, November 6, 2010

Family Portrait/Christmas Pictures

CHRISTMAS 2010: I specialize in Family Lifestyle Portraiture. I photograph as many family's as possible during the fall. I pride myself in very high quaility, which means a that I only photograph a limited amount of sessions.

I am now processing images and designing cards. I am focusing on getting all slideshows out so everyone can make their selections for their cards. Then I will focus on desiging everyone's cards. Please respond to your card sample as soon as you can so I can move on to the next order.

My goal is to have everyone's Christmas cards to them by the First week of December. (probabably won't make that, but I'm going to try). I will be honoring those that take advantage of the 3 day special (10% off) on your pricelist. This helps me keep a consistent work flow and I appreciate those that help me out.
Please turn in all card orders ASAP .

All Old orders, Seniors sessions, Sr. books and album designs will be done in December after I have met the Christmas card deadlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Thompson Photography's Fan Box

About Me

My photo
I am a professional photographer, Specializing in Newborn/Childrens Photography. I also do Families, Seniors, Engagement, Bridal and Weddings. 318 339 6279