Saturday, February 26, 2011

Check out my current work on Facebook

The last couple weeks have been so busy. I have been putting lots of my current work up on Facebook. Next week begins 2 and half months of constant shooting. My business has grown and I am adjusting everything to help me cope. More than ever fast orders with payment mean everything to the sucess of my business. I will still be honoring the 3 day discount which is a reward for ordering quickly. Delayed orders will be ordered when all 3 day orders have be filled.

The weather is getting really nice and I will try and photograph as many families as I can before our unbearable Louisiana weather arrives, once again...
Thanks to everyone that likes my style of photography enough to book months ahead. I do not take this lightly and am honored and humbled...Cindy
Look me up on facebook at "Cindy Thompson Photography"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Thompson Photography's Fan Box

About Me

My photo
I am a professional photographer, Specializing in Newborn/Childrens Photography. I also do Families, Seniors, Engagement, Bridal and Weddings. 318 339 6279