Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall/Christmas Portrait Season

I WILL UPDATE THIS INFO OCCASIONALLY-

Is everyone ready!!!!!!!!! Have you gotten your family's clothing lined out...be sure and try them on a few days before to make sure they fit...

I have no makeup days available at this time so please be sure and make your appointment...Thanks to everyone for choosing me to photograph your family.

I have been working overtime getting ready for the next 3 months. This will be my busiest ever (and I have promised myself to never do this to myself again)...
Right now I am current with all orders and slideshows and have gotten out a wedding album and 2 senior albums...

Please help me by turning your order in at 3 days or earlier (don't forget your 10% off, 15% for baby plan babies), I have scheduled the time to do your order at that time. When it gets closer to Christmas, Christmas cards will be given top prioity. Please be sure and use the order form to list your images. You may mail your order with payment to the address on the front of the pricelist.

I will put each customers requested images up on facebook after they are ordered. You should be notified that your prints are in 7 days to 2 weeks after you see them on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Thompson Photography's Fan Box

About Me

My photo
I am a professional photographer, Specializing in Newborn/Childrens Photography. I also do Families, Seniors, Engagement, Bridal and Weddings. 318 339 6279