Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Expecting A Second Miracle

Coming Soon! Baby Jessa. Landon's Baby sister.



This is "my Landon" I have taken his pictures since he was a newborn baby. He and his mom came for his yearly Christmas pictures a few weeks ago, he is 100% cowboy. His mom said their TV stays on the western channel. After taking their pictures I saw a post on facebook from Jessica that she was worried about Landon. (Which made me worry). Found out that Landon had a large brain tumor. They rushed him to Jackson, MS and removed it. He is a true Miracle, received a message that he was dancing in the hospital halls and went home after only 3 days. Sure this felt like forever for a mom, that's about 8 1/2 months pregnant and supposed to be on bed rest. Baby Jessia's arrival date has been moved up to next wednesday so please continue to pray for this young couple and their growing family...Isn't God Good...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Thompson Photography's Fan Box

About Me

My photo
I am a professional photographer, Specializing in Newborn/Childrens Photography. I also do Families, Seniors, Engagement, Bridal and Weddings. 318 339 6279