Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. Just wanted to let everyone know what I am up to. I have been shooting constantly for the last month and half. The busiest year I've had to date. Finally have everyones photos taken and now the processing. I have about 12 more sessions to get out, then I will be back doing orders. Please make sure your payment is included with your order. If it isn't this will slow down your order as I do not place orders until they have be paid for.

I will design everyones cards first. I will call you to let you know I have sent a sample to your email, please check that as soon as you can, and get back to me with the changes or let me know when it is ready to order. Please check that all spelling correct (I'm not too good in that area, should have paid more attention in school:) so I can get that ordered. Please note all cards and christmas gifts so I will be sure to have that in, in time for Christmas.

About mid December I hope to put some of my cards on line. Please be sure and send me permission by email or a note with your order.

Thanks for choosing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Thompson Photography's Fan Box

About Me

My photo
I am a professional photographer, Specializing in Newborn/Childrens Photography. I also do Families, Seniors, Engagement, Bridal and Weddings. 318 339 6279