Monday, January 25, 2010

Reagan







A beautiful little family and such a sweet little girl. I hear she is smiling and cooing now, growing really fast. This is a note from her mom after viewing Reagan's images.

Words cannot describe the way I felt when I looked at Reagan's pictures. They are absolutely amazing. I don't know how you did it but you managed to capture every beautiful expression she has. I now can cherish those beautiful expressions for a lifetime. You have truly been blessed with a gift. Thank you so much and continue the wonderful work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Thompson Photography's Fan Box

About Me

My photo
I am a professional photographer, Specializing in Newborn/Childrens Photography. I also do Families, Seniors, Engagement, Bridal and Weddings. 318 339 6279