Friday, January 15, 2010

Senior Sessions For 2010

Getting geared up for the 2010 senior season. I will only be photographing seniors up until March. As of today I only have seven sessions open in March. Anyone wanting me to do your senior portraits should call as soon as possible. Thanks to all you that have already scheduled your sessions. Photographic graduation invitations are available. My phone number is 318-339-6279.

I would like to ask all my baby's to please call and book your session's for the entire first year. I don't have any mornings available in April and very few left in May. Also if my annual family's could book your fall and Christmas session also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Thompson Photography's Fan Box

About Me

My photo
I am a professional photographer, Specializing in Newborn/Childrens Photography. I also do Families, Seniors, Engagement, Bridal and Weddings. 318 339 6279