Thursday, April 22, 2010

PPLA Competition 2010

Sorry It's taken so long to get these up. These are the images that I placed with at the 2010 Professional Photographers Association Of Louisiana Competition. Thanks to everyone for trusting me to photograph your family.PORTRAIT CATEGORY-FIRST PLACE-The above image "So Shy" won first place and a Judges Choice Award (first time I have received one of these).
PORTRAIT CATEGORY-SECOND PLACE-"Double Blessing"
BRIDAL AND WEDDING CATEGORY-FIRST PLACE-"Arches"
LANDSCAPE AND NATURE CATEGORY-SECOND PLACE-"Mr. Trigger's Barn" (this is really Mr. Trigger's barn, I added Mr. So everyone wouldn't think I was talking about a horse. (Someone famous had a horse named trigger??)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Thompson Photography's Fan Box

About Me

My photo
I am a professional photographer, Specializing in Newborn/Childrens Photography. I also do Families, Seniors, Engagement, Bridal and Weddings. 318 339 6279