Friday, April 9, 2010

Seniors!

I thought I would update all my seniors and let them know that we will be contacting you about your custom designed photographic graduation invitations next week. Please get all your graduation info to me asap if you haven't done so already. This has been my busiest Senior season ever. After we get everones order taken care of we will be sending out facebook images.

We will be working on the Senior books after the Rose Garden sessions.
In order to Guarantee your images back in by May 1 you must have your order turned in by April 12.

I start my Rose Garden sessions April 26 through May 7th (Sorry we are already booked solid)We will be shooting every day so I will need to have my seniors completed before then.

Oh and I want to tell you all thank you. I enjoyed "running" with teenagers again! Can't wait to get your images up so everyone can see how beautiful and handsome you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Thompson Photography's Fan Box

About Me

My photo
I am a professional photographer, Specializing in Newborn/Childrens Photography. I also do Families, Seniors, Engagement, Bridal and Weddings. 318 339 6279