Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Family's 2010 Punkin' Carvin'



This is some of the grandkids and great grandkids...just enjoying life. Most of the little one's were grossed out by the pumpkin "guts". They got over it when we had a pumpkin seed war. We kept having trouble with little Matthew, he would say "ball" and roll our pumpkins over and put out the candles.

We had an extra child come with one of the great grandkids (red headed little Emily)who happens to be one of my customers. Her mom told me when she was putting her to bed that night she told her, Momma, Ms. Cindy was at Paw Clints to take my picture of me carving a pumpkin, (she didn't even realize paw Clint is my daddy.)

Hope all of you have a Safe and Happy Halloween and get to spend it with your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Thompson Photography's Fan Box

About Me

My photo
I am a professional photographer, Specializing in Newborn/Childrens Photography. I also do Families, Seniors, Engagement, Bridal and Weddings. 318 339 6279