Thursday, October 22, 2009

Baby Zeke



This is little Zeke. As you can tell he is from a "Rodeo" Family. I can already tell his is going to be spoiled rotten. It was hard for me to wait to show his announcement (I just loved it) but I didn't want to spoil the surprise. I knew when Nikki had given it out because my phone started ringing and had several people tell me that they have seen this announcement and loved it.

And for those of you worrying about Zeke laying on the saddle, his daddy was hovering right beside him.

A baby brings such joy to a family and it does to this one, his mamaw just grins from ear to ear when she talks about him. I think Zeke looks just like his papaw Book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Thompson Photography's Fan Box

About Me

My photo
I am a professional photographer, Specializing in Newborn/Childrens Photography. I also do Families, Seniors, Engagement, Bridal and Weddings. 318 339 6279