Thursday, October 22, 2009

Family Portrait Season in full Swing!!

Well it's started. Non stop till Chirstmas. I was up at 2:30 a.m (a new way that I have found to add working hours to my day) I would like to thank everyone for choosing me to take your families (and baby's) (and seniors:) portraits. I realize that you do have a choice. I promise to do my very best.

To help everything go more smoothly if you return your order within 3 days you will receive 15% off your order, excluding the baby club coupon, the discounted packages and the DVD. This discount does apply to wall portraits and Christmas Cards. The session fee is $45.00 at this time.

Also if you don't mind if I put your images on my website or blog, Please just send me a brief note giving me permission to cindy@cindythompsonphotography.com.

I have been taking some beautiful and handsome Senior portraits and will try and get those posted soon. These are some awesome kids that really know how to have a great time. If you know any seniors that haven't scheduled senior portraits now's the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Thompson Photography's Fan Box

About Me

My photo
I am a professional photographer, Specializing in Newborn/Childrens Photography. I also do Families, Seniors, Engagement, Bridal and Weddings. 318 339 6279