Thursday, October 1, 2009

Spurs, Chaps and Faith:The Corbin Carpenter Story


I was recently contacted to take pictures of a very special young man. A young man from my community. I had heard of Corbin's terrible accident and had kept up with his progress. I was amazed when I saw him, a normal teenage boy with a big ole smile. You can tell Corbin knows how to enjoy life and doesn't sweat the small stuff. Corbins mom has written a book about his experience. It's available at his website www.corbincarpenter.com (click on the picture of the book) and also amazon.com just search Spurs, Chaps and Faith: The Corbin Carpenter Story.

This is a true story of Corbin Carpenter, and his miraculous recovery from traumatic bull riding injury while riding at the 2008 National High School Finals Rodeo in Farmington, NM. The injury caused immediated and total paralysis from his chest down. Corbin's faith in God's healing power along with the determination God instilled in him brought Corbin from a life in a wheelchair to riding his horses and roping cattle again less than seven months after his injury.


I am honored to have my work published in this book.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Thompson Photography's Fan Box

About Me

My photo
I am a professional photographer, Specializing in Newborn/Childrens Photography. I also do Families, Seniors, Engagement, Bridal and Weddings. 318 339 6279