Monday, December 21, 2009

Ayden's First Snow




It's times like these that I feel so blessed to be a photographer. To be able to capture my family in a way that we will treasure the rest of our lives. I want to thank my family for humoring me my odd request. I rolled them out off bed bright and early for these pictures,(I have the best daughter-in-law) a rare snow in Louisiana and Aydens first snow. You can see the Joy on Ayden's face. He told me Maw Maw I don't want to take pictures (I hear this all the time now) I just want to play in the snow. So the whole family worked fast and furious to please me and Ayden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Thompson Photography's Fan Box

About Me

My photo
I am a professional photographer, Specializing in Newborn/Childrens Photography. I also do Families, Seniors, Engagement, Bridal and Weddings. 318 339 6279