Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Borne Family


Mrs. Cindy,
I have to tell you for the last 30 minutes I have just cried!! You captured EVERYTHING I could have ever wanted! It was a perfect day! God has blessed you with an incredible talent, and I am so thankful you recorded a moment of our lives that won't ever be lost!

I LOVE so many of the ones of our girls. They do share such a special bond. I really think my favorite (right now) is the one of them in the dress looking down. It really made me tear up!! They have just grown TOO fast. I wish I would have found you sooner to do pictures like these, but am grateful to have found you now!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Thompson Photography's Fan Box

About Me

My photo
I am a professional photographer, Specializing in Newborn/Childrens Photography. I also do Families, Seniors, Engagement, Bridal and Weddings. 318 339 6279