Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Green Family

This is one of my favorite "brothers" images.
This is A.G and Stacey Green and their boys Auden and Braden. This is a family that I have taken portraits of for several years. I have even had the chance to take their extended family portraits last year. Brad flew in just for me to take his picture (wink) It's amazing when taking a family's pictures that you learn so much about them and that each persons family means the world to them. These boys have grown up around me and makes my job taking their pictures a whole lot easier. The women of this family are a lot like me. We love to preserve their family's history and I haven't found anyone to top them yet. We have taken these boys pictures with their momma's and grandma's tricycles in front of their great grandmaw's wash house...Now how many of you still have your tricycles??? Everytime I drive to their home for pictures I remember I have to drive to the end of the world, then just a little bit farther...(they know they have to watch out for me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Thompson Photography's Fan Box

About Me

My photo
I am a professional photographer, Specializing in Newborn/Childrens Photography. I also do Families, Seniors, Engagement, Bridal and Weddings. 318 339 6279