Thursday, December 23, 2010

2010 Christmas Cards


CHRISTMAS MEMORIES:
I don't know about you but some of my favorite Christmas memories are going to my grandma's house as a child...There were always alot of people everywhere. When you opened the front door you were met with a gush of warm air filled with wonderful smells from the kitchen, and choas everywhere...all the grandkids running through the living room trying to play chase in the house, claiming they're not hungry so they can open the gifts, and the adults claiming they are hungry and teasing the kids how much they are going to eat...oh yea and that you can't open preasents until the dishes are washed...all the odd recipes your Aunt's would spring on the family....and when we did open the presents, paper would go flying through the air (gifts of clothing were removed in one swift continous motion and never even glanced at...)and you could loose a good size toddler in all the wrapping paper....and we always have to dig back through the paper to find a part of somebodys toy...

My grandma and grandpa are gone now, so now we go to my daddy's (my mom passed away 5 years ago). And it's the same way now..open the door and you're met with a gush of arm air filled with wonderful smells from the kitchen....Wouldn't seem like Christmas if I didn't get to enjoy this wonderful family the Lord has given me. Hold close to your heart the gifts that have already been given...May the Lord continue to bless you all with good health and happy memories....Cindy

This is a slideshow of images from my "other" familys. Thanks for allowing me to experience these special times in your lives...baby smiles, first steps and the love a child shows in it's smile when it listen's to it's mommy or daddy talking sweetly to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Thompson Photography's Fan Box

About Me

My photo
I am a professional photographer, Specializing in Newborn/Childrens Photography. I also do Families, Seniors, Engagement, Bridal and Weddings. 318 339 6279