Friday, December 31, 2010

Resolutions for 2011

My goal(like almost everyone elses) is to become healther. I am going to try and take time out of my busy schedule and get to a healthier state/weight. I am going to try and take more time for my family and myself....

The Lord has been good to me and my family in 2010. He has brought me through sickness and kept my family safe another year and for this I am so very thankful.

2011 will mark my 7th year being in business as a professional photographer. My business has steadly grown and I want to thank each of you that has given me the opportunity to photograph your family. An extra thank you to those that have been loyal clients and for helping me become a better photographer. Occasionally I have come to a point where the quanity of business that I have is overwhelming and I have to make changes so I can continue to improve my photography and maintain a happy balance in my business and personal life. One thing I have learned in having a home based business is that you must be very self-disiplined and have a strong work ethic...and to have a sucessful business you must be a good business person.

Once again I am heavily booked almost a year out and am humbled by this. My goal is to deliver better photography and products than I ever have before...I will be putting folders up with my some of my custom designed products on facebook soon. If there is a product you would like to see me offer please let me know. Also I will be searching for models to model new products from some of my vendors.

As of January 1st, the retainer fee (session fee) will be $75.00. 10% off all orders if turned in 3 days. Baby plan baby's retainer-$45.00 with 15% off order if turned in 3 days. $150. for weekend sessions.

FINE PORTRAITURE TAKES TIME: I have several times of the year that are just "huge" -Senior Portrait Season, The Rose Garden Sessions(family's and children), and Fall Family Portrait/Christmas card. I schedule heavily for each of these times. Items with deadlines are met first. Just let me know of any deadlines that you have. If your family is photographed during these peak times your order may be delayed as I do all processing, retouching, designing and ordering myself.

To my baby plan momma's I am getting ready to order new props and backgrounds so if you have any new ideas please let me know what you would like to see...

I have a few prime dates for families for those of you that have been saying you need to get your family's pictures done...Now's the time....

I enjoy what I do...photographing families...seeing inside each of your lives...recording memories for your children and mine...May God Bless each of you and your familys in this upcoming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Thompson Photography's Fan Box

About Me

My photo
I am a professional photographer, Specializing in Newborn/Childrens Photography. I also do Families, Seniors, Engagement, Bridal and Weddings. 318 339 6279