Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas from Cindy Thompson Photography




I know everyone is so excited about Christmas right now...I have enjoyed seeing all the excited faces as they have picked up their Christmas cards and prints. I am getting ready to put the Christmas slideshow up, waiting on a few more cards to get sent out.

It has been non-stop for me since September, In November I shot overtime, still "squeezing" in the entire month of August from when I was sick...I want to thank everone for being so patient and understanding through this time. I have dealt with a huge volume of customers and reorders and my goal as always is to deliver the highest quality products possible. So sorry that I was unable to get some of my regulars in this year. Fair Warning to everyone...I have very few dates available for 2011! I am humbled by the support of my "regulars", you truly are like famly.

From My family to yours, Merry Christmas and may God richly bless your family in the coming New Year...Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Thompson Photography's Fan Box

About Me

My photo
I am a professional photographer, Specializing in Newborn/Childrens Photography. I also do Families, Seniors, Engagement, Bridal and Weddings. 318 339 6279